Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > 50% Don't work 20% useless
50% Don't work 20% useless

2208 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-15 11:10:58

•   Level 4   
    (127) points
    Clansman
    2015-07-15 04:59:15
     Dear autel, I do roadside patrol my job at least 13 cars during my shift period I got maxisys pro, the only good software u got is VAG, BMW & MERCEDES still not 100% but can get u through a day without banging your head, the rest is a joke compare to my company tool Latest BOSCH DIAGNOSIS most of ur stuff is joke, worst culprit is ALFA ROMEO. my subscription finish few months ago I'm tempted to upgrade but I always come here to check first & nothing positive to read about just complain after complain.. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET MY MONEY FOR UPDATES IS SHUT THIS FORUM DOWN SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOING ON, ADVICE STOP FOCUS ON NEW VEHICLE THEY ALL UNDER WARRANTY SO THEY STRAIGHT BACK TO DEALER  PUT UR TIME AND EFFORT IN OLD SOFTWARE 

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-15 11:10:58 (Reply to:Clansman)

right on clansman.ive been saying that for ages..... new vehicles go to the dealers why bother with them.

fiat alfa still no proxy alignment i only requested the function that should already be there 3-4 months ago.
  Total1 Pages